The beautiful Kate from kflowermaquillage tagged me to do this tag so I thought I’d give it a go!
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I used to do plays and dancing in school so quite young. But probably got more interested in high school around grade nine.
2. How did you get into makeup?
I would say I officially “got into” makeup more in my late teens and I’ve taken an obsession to it more recently in my late teens and early twenty’s.
3. What are some of your favorite brands?
There’s sooo many – Maybelline, MAC, Lioele, Benefit, NYX, Revlon, NARS, Australis, FOA and sooo many more!!
4. What does makeup mean to you?
Haha I have never thought about it too in depth to be honest. I don’t wear makeup all the time I just like to wear it for fun and I like using it to emphasise my best features.
I guess I also use makeup to express myself or how I am feeling. For example, if I am down you probably wont see me in any makeup or it will be quite sketchy/dark, but if I am in a good mood I like my makeup to reflect that. Does anyone else do this or is it just me?! haha
5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
Mascara, foundation, bronzer, lipstick. That’s a tough question for a bblogger! Lets hope it never comes to that!
6. What is your favourite thing about makeup?
It can completely transform you and how you look and you can do whatever you want. Skies the limit with makeup, that’s what I love about it.
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs. high end makeup?
Drugstore FTW, why spend more money when you don’t have too (that’s the accountant coming out in me!). In saying that, I always treat myself to high end products. There’s some items I will only buy in high end brands ie bronzer.
8. What is one tip of advice you can give a beginner?
I consider myself a beginner when it comes to makeup and ive been stuck in that category for a long time haha! But practice and YouTube is my advice. That’s where I learnt everything I know!
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
I don’t take note to trends to be honest. Skies the limit, if you can rock it, why not!
10. What do you think about the beauty community on Youtube/Blogging community?
Very supportive. I have met sooooo many amazing people. And I have actually met a few bloggers I talk to all the time which is amazing! I
I tag the following lovely ladies to do this tag:
All the instabeautyau girls and anyone else who wants to do the tag!
Until next time..