Thought I would take this opportunity to let you guys get to know me better whilst also taking the opportunity to do my first ever tag! I’m super excited about it so here goes…
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
I wouldn’t say curly and I wouldn’t say straight. I would say FRIZZ. It’s kinda a wavy, frizzy mess to be honest. So annoying but as it’s gotten longer it’s been a lot easier to work with which is good.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
A salon. I have a really good relationship with my hairdresser and I wouldn’t let anyone else touch my hair. I have been going to her for around 10 years which is basically half of my life! She’s very reasonably priced and I love just going there for a chat to. I’m one of those people who likes to try crazy colours also so she has a lot of fun (pink, purple, red, black, brown and blonde)
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I love changing up my hair. But I am a “throw it up in a bun” kinda girl. I just get lazy.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own. It’s what I consider my “me time” I get to relax and spoil myself. Also get to get away from the craziness that is life. I will get fake nails for special events like formals and birthdays though.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
When I was super organised I would paint my nails nearly every day. It was crazy. But now ill paint them at least once a week.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Toenails always have polish on them. Why not?!
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
If I am in a hurry, I will slap on some BB cream (lioele of course) and mascara and be ready in a minute. But if I am going out, I like to take my time. Maybe up to 30 minutes.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Bit of both. If I am doing a smokey black eye (which can get messy) I will do eyes first to avoid having to redo my makeup if eyeshadow gets everywhere. But mostly the face first if eyes are being kept simple.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Lately I have been collecting like a crazy lady. So probably a collector.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
This is one thing that I am going to have to get better at. I can’t really put them on myself so only if I get my makeup done will I wear falsies. Or if my sister helps me put them on. Mini goal is to be able to apply them myself by the end of August – challenge accepted.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Not at all. I don’t wear makeup to work (only mascara) so hardly will I ever do a full face of makeup. Only if I am trying things out for my blog or actually going out to an event or clubbing.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Never. Love makeup but hate the feel of it on my face so not at all.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
All the time. I generally only wear makeup on weekends or if I am going out.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
I haven’t counted to be honest. I would mostly have cheap products as I am a uni student on minimum wage haha. But I do have a few. I picked up some Benefit cosmetics recently and I have a Christian Dior lip gloss and Estee Lauder powder which I love. I mostly tend to buy cheaper or more reasonably priced makeup as most of it is just as good quality if not better.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
I’m so a last minute kinda gal. I dress based on how I feel so I usually leave it to the last minute.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
I have one main bag- my black mimco bag (photo in my OOTD#1 post)- that I love to death. Its so amazing. I wanted it for over a year so it is my baby. But if I am going to the shops or out clubbing I will use one of my clutches.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up around 6.30am and am usually in bed by 10pm. Loveee my sleep haha.
18. How often or when do you workout?
At one point I was super disciplined and went up to 3 times a week but since being on holidays I haven’t gotten back into the swing of it so I haven’t been in over a month (oops!).
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Not at all. I know a bit of Chinese and French from school but that’s about it.
22. How many pets do you have?
One dog. His name is Blake and I love him with all my heart.
23. How often are you on WordPress?
WordPress is my new go-to app. I love it. I love writing my own posts but even when I’m not posting I’m reading everyone else’s posts. I love looking through the “beauty” or “recipe” tag and just looking for posts that way.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Not really. I read other blog posts but not the comments unless it’s something that’s grabs my attention.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes. I am one of those people who unless they write lists forgets everything so yes I do.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
Its brittersblog so basically my nickname with blog at the end haha. Pretty lame but I’m going to roll with it :)
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I have quite a few cameras. Its definitely a hobby of mine so I have a Nikon D90, Panasonic waterproof camera and a sony digital. Also I do use my iphone, ipod and ipad so take a lot of my photos (especially for my blog as its so easy).
28. How often do you clean your house?
I live at home. And my mum is a stay at home mum so I am pretty lucky in this department (love you mum!)
29. What’s your favorite colour?
30. Do you swear?
Yes. It’s a bad habit I need to work on haha!
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Wow! Hopefully that gives you more insight to what I am light :) I tag anyone who’s interested in doing this for their blog. Hope everyone has a great day :)